Make a remarkable impact working on innovative solutions for some of WA’s leading start-ups, scale-ups, and enterprises.
Our team is growing, and we’re seeking new developers with a range of experience, from junior to senior, to work on a variety of stacks — so let’s discuss how your experience might fit with our current and upcoming client journeys.
Skills and experience we seek...
- For Front-End Developers, one or more leading web client libraries/frameworks (React preferred).
- For Full-Stack Developers, API design/implementation and various persistence technologies (RDBMS and NoSQL in particular).
- Cloud-deployed, containerised, and/or cloud-native, serverless applications (AWS and Azure in particular).
- Contemporary software architectures, patterns, and software engineering principles/practices.
- SDLC and DevOps, including infrastructure automation and continuous integration/deployment.
Characteristics we value...
- Alignment with the J1 principles and our commitment to creating remarkable people and client journeys.
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new software technology, techniques and thinking.
- Pragmatism in balancing innovation with quality and timely delivery.
- A willingness to learn, adapt and keep asking questions.
- Good communications skills.
- We live and breathe our values to be humble, build lasting relationships, care for people, always deliver and create everlasting sustainability.
- We have only two measures: people journey remarkability and client journey remarkability.
- We challenge each other to think differently through an unconventional terminology and operating model.
- We are industry leaders in modern ways of working, such as Agile, Design Thinking and Lean Startup, and offer all our people training and development opportunities so they can be too.
Does this sound like you? Then send through your CV and introduce yourself so we can start the conversation!
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
Recruitment agencies should note that we do not accept unsolicited CVs.