What is a Change Driver?
Change Drivers are key members of the JourneyOne team who work with our clients to lead, manage and support business change and process improvement for complex business and digital transformation projects.
They are accomplished change practitioners who are multi-disciplined and experienced in working alongside agile/lean ways of working. As well as caring about the softer aspects of change, their delivery focus promotes them to take accountability for designing pragmatic solutions that will optimise delivery timeframes and customer uptake.
Change Drivers assist our clients in understanding their specific change needs. They develop and present solutions, then work with clients to deliver and embed the transformational change.
Change Drivers are experienced consultants who:
- Have contemporary knowledge and experience of change management frameworks and tools and have a human centred approach to change.
- Build trusted relationships with our client stakeholders, business, and customers to embed change outcomes.
- Understand the customer personas and customise change approaches to suit the customer, our client’s culture, and environment.
- Build compelling cases for change and influence.
- Motivate and coach key stakeholders and the business.
- Develop change strategies, roadmaps and plans.
- Drive change management in line with the plan, assess change impacts and change readiness, communicate change, build training materials, and identify measurable change benefits.
- Manage the change, from defining the strategic change approach through to implementation and transition to the business customers.
- Prioritise, adapt and test new approaches based on project and business priorities and dependencies.
Characteristics we value in our Drivers:
- Alignment with the J1 principles and our commitment to creating remarkable people and client journeys.
- Passion for learning and solving customer problems.
- Driven by bringing change and unlocking value for their customers.
- Pragmatism in balancing innovation with quality and timely delivery.
- Knowledge of contemporary frameworks and best practices, and highly capable of adapting these to each client’s circumstances.
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new techniques and thinking.
- Willingness to learn, adapt and keep asking questions.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- We live and breathe our values to be humble, build lasting relationships, care for people, always deliver and create everlasting sustainability.
- We have only two measures: people journey remarkability and client journey remarkability.
- We challenge each other to think differently through an unconventional terminology and operating model.
- We are industry leaders in modern ways of working, such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean Change and Lean Startup, and offer all our people training and development opportunities so they can be too.
If you are interested in upcoming Change Drivers roles, please send across your CV and introduce yourself!
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
Recruitment agencies should note that we do not accept unsolicited CVs.