Power Platform Senior Developer
As a Power Platform Developer, you'll be responsible for developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform products: Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate, among others. You will work with our clients to create and support business applications, reports, and workflows with a Power Platform solution.
This role will span all areas of technology delivery, including but not limited to: requirements gathering, solution design and development, testing and support.
You might be a Microsoft MVP already, but if not, we can help you to work towards that.
You’ll also have the opportunity to mentor our Junior Developers and participate in hackathons and other training events.
- 3–4 years’ experience in MS Power Platform, or equivalent low-code platforms.
- A strong background in Microsoft technology and experience in building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrated experience in developing applications using Power Automate, Power App, Power BI and Dataverse.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in collaborative teams in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Experience working with testing methodologies, testing tools and CI/CD.
- Experience in Power Platform environment setup, configuration, and management.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Exposure to website / web applications development using Power Pages would be advantageous.
Power Platform BA / QA Lead
As Business Analysis / Quality Assurance Lead, you will work directly with client project stakeholders.
The role encompasses activities such as identifying and modelling process requirements; creating user stories from business requirements; identifying and modelling data requirements; defining business rules; identifying test requirements; creating test cases; performing testing; and being the primary functional liaison to the technical development team.
Your experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform will help translate clients’ business needs to realistic functional requirements.
To qualify for this role, you should have at least 5 years’ experience as a business or systems analyst on IT systems development projects, plus strong experience in:
- Using Microsoft Power Platform.
- Business process modelling and optimisation.
- Requirements capture management and traceability.
- Running and facilitating workshops.
- Working under an Agile Scrum methodology (or similar).
- Writing user stories, features and acceptance criteria.
- Developing, grooming and managing feature backlogs.
- Writing and executing test scripts.
- Testing acceptance criteria and/or in a QC tester role.
- Creating technical documentation including user guides, training material and user stories.
- Experience setting up and configuring Microsoft Power Platform.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Experience in UX/UI design.
- Exposure to business process modelling toolsets.
Characteristics we value in our people:
- Alignment with the J1 principles and our commitment to creating remarkable people and client journeys.
- Passion for learning and solving customer problems.
- Pragmatism in balancing innovation with quality and timely delivery.
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new techniques and thinking.
- Willingness to learn, adapt and keep asking questions.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
These are in-person roles, so applicants must be based in Perth, WA.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
Recruitment agencies should note that we do not accept unsolicited CVs.