Do you want to make a remarkable impact as part of a skilled and passionate team working on WA’s most exciting projects?
We need passionate Technical Analysts to help us collaborate with Product Owners and technical teams (comprised of Architects, Developers, Integration Specialists and Data Engineers) on major government programs for application modernisation and cloud migration.
A JourneyOne Technical Analyst must have...
- Prior systems analyst or technical business analyst experience.
- Curiosity for technology and a desire to stay in touch with evolving technologies and their value to business.
- A background in software development, integration or data engineering.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving attitude.
- The ability to work and communicate well with both technical and business teams.
- Knowledge of a variety of technologies and systems.
- Exposure to agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server or JIRA.
- Exposure to SQL Server, Microsoft OS, .NET, Java, Active Directory, MS D365.
- A willingness to continuously learn, adapt and keep asking questions.
- Alignment with J1 principles and our commitment to creating remarkable people and client journeys.
- Current and target state business process models and solution design documents
- Functional specifications and user stories specified to a level of detail appropriate for solution development
- We live and breathe our values to be humble, build lasting relationships, care for people, always deliver and create everlasting sustainability.
- We have only two measures: people journey remarkability and client journey remarkability.
- We challenge each other to think differently through an unconventional terminology and operating model.
- We have a reputation for incubating the best architects in the business. This role provides a clear career path into future architecture roles and JourneyOne welcomes the opportunity to work with you to realise your ambitions to be a leading architect.
Applicants need to be genuinely aligned to JourneyOne’s culture of caring for clients and people. You should be someone who takes pride in always delivering.
If you are interested in upcoming Technical Analyst roles, please send across your CV and introduce yourself!
Please note that applicants must have full working rights in Australia and be based in Perth, Western Australia.
Recruitment agencies should note that we do not accept unsolicited CVs.