A fusion of business and technology services that help you on your business journey
Set a New Path
We help our clients to envision a new destination for their business. Collaborating to solve problems, improve operations and create a path forward. Whether it’s mapping a new customer journey, creating a new strategy and roadmap or transforming their business and IT, JourneyOne can help our clients set a new destination.
GovNext-ICT transition planning
Cloud transition planning
Business vision, strategy and planning
IT/IM/Technology vision, strategy and planning
Enterprise architecture governance and planning
Customer experience design
Business case development
Create and Transform
We collaborate with our clients to translate their vision into tangible changes in their business. For those that have set a more innovative path we offer JourneyOne’s suite of lean project approaches that support rapid deployment of change in your organisation.
GovNext-ICT transition execution
Cloud transition execution
Project portfolio management
Complex program and project delivery
Business transformation implementation
Project health checks and rescue
Packaged software systems integration
Facility commissioning and upgrades
Value chain/supply chain optimisation
Merger and acquisition implementation management
We collaborate with our clients to bring new thinking, new ways of working, ongoing improvements and continuity of service to our clients operating business. We translate new thinking to practical application to bring continual innovation to our clients.
BusTech lean startup consulting
Care teams (PMO for the 21st century)
Innovation centre creation
New technology adoption
JourneyOne is proud to be partnered with Qerent to deliver advanced analytics solutions to clients.
COLLABORATING WITH YOU TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY REMARKABLE
We will collaborate with you to make your ideas remarkable.
We will co-create solutions to your challenges.
We will partner with you to make the journey happen.
Not just a consultant, but the whole of JourneyOne caring about your journey every time.
We put you first; we care about your own journey and your success.
The Journey Team
Unique team roles that maximise performance and reduce costs.
Regular discussion platforms between JourneyOne and the client to collaborate on new ideas and refine execution.
The Kit Bag
Our journey toolkit with the JourneyOne Cool CATTs (innovative Concepts, Approaches, Tools and Techniques).
Our Sherpas (experts at their discipline) will work alongside our teams to solve tough problems, provide insights and pivot when we need to.
Our Industry Experience
and just a few of our projects
Oil and Gas
– Oil & gas reference model development
– Warehouse and logistics mobility solution implementation
– Flange management implementation
– Smart operations / smart fields design
– IS strategy
– Application portfolio management
– Laboratory information management
– System implementation
– Supply/value chain analytics and optimisation
– Student journey mapping
– IT strategy and roadmap development
– Enrolment system improvements
– Learning and teaching facility upgrades
– R&D application, governance and management improvements
– Animal and human ethics solutions
– Pharmacy automation implementation
– ICT commissioning
– FF&E management
– Clinical workflow development
– Risk management and issue resolution
– Go-live and post go-live support
– GovNext-ICT transition execution
– Business transformation
– Health check and reviews
– Strategy development
Banking, Finance & Insurance
– Data governance operating model design and implementation
– Aged care reform implementation
– National disability insurance scheme planning and service design
– Consumable optimisation and management
– Strategy development
– Product development
– Scaling your organisation
JourneyOne is proud to be a Gold member of The Open Group.
Our contribution to the community is very important to us. We are proud to support a number of local and Western Australian charities, including Heartkids, Heart Foundation, Telethon, and Parkerville Children and Youth Care. We have also recently participated in the Helping Hands program.