A Highly Visual, Lean Approach to Digital Strategy Development
Forward-thinking organisations need to consider a multitude of elements when developing a digital strategy. These may include aligning IT strategy to business vision, addressing market disruptions, delivering operational efficiencies and innovating through technology.
JourneyOne’s unique immersive collaboration approach enables the development of an actionable roadmap and plan to commence a successful transformation journey.
This approach is Summit Planning.
Summit Planning ensures executive stakeholder consensus, achieved through a highly visual collection of artefacts which are built up through stakeholder interviews, lean thinking workshops and regular executive engagement.
Outcomes of Strategy Development with JourneyOne
Strategy Roadmap Development
The Summit Planning Approach to Strategy
Set a New Path
In the first phase, you’ll gain:
- Clearly defined vision, challenges and objectives
- Consensus on IT strategic intent
- Confirmation of proposed future state, products and services
- First cut of capabilities required to support the future vision
Design the Change
The second phase enables you to:
- Build the second cut of capabilities required
- Agree and prioritise capability changes for the future state
- Define required technology concepts and architecture
- Define required actions
Plan the Journey
In the third phase, you will:
- Agree the initiatives, investment, priority and sequencing
- Confirm that the roadmap aligns to organisational vision and strategic intent
- Build consensus and agreement on strategic roadmap, including sequenced initiatives
Strategy Development Journey
with Fremantle Ports
Summit Planning in Action
Fremantle Ports are crucial to the Western Australian economy. Keeping goods moving requires extensive maritime knowledge, collaboration and infrastructure. In order to be competitive with neighbouring ports such as Singapore, the port needed to look at transformational change delivered through digital technology.